What is The Retreat's contact number?
You can call our on-site team on:
Please quote your booking reference number when possible.
Where is The Retreat?
The Retreat is located in a private field just outside the festival grounds a short 5 minute walk (approx 900 metres) from Gate B.
What is the address?
Please do not follow your sat nav to this address when you get close to the festival because there will be a one way system in place. Please feel free to print the Glastonbury Map.
Where can I park?
Follow the festival signs to the blue route. On the last leg of the blue route before you enter the blue route entrance into the festival you will see a sign to The Retreat. Please speak nicely to the stewards at the blockade and show them your ticket, booking confirmation and blue pass that will be sent to you. They will let you though and guide you to our parking in the next door field to our site. We have a limited amount of parking available one car space is included in the price for a structure. Additional car parking spaces can be bought at the price of £50 per car. Please feel free to print the Glastonbury Map.
Delivered by Bus?
If coming by bus you will be dropped at the festival bus station. You will need to get your wristband and enter the site though pedestrian gate A. Walk to gate B and exit the festival. Turn left and head up the path you will see Tangerine fields turn right and follow the signs right to ‘The Retreat’
There will be Porters on standby to help with luggage if required but they are not permitted in the main festival site. Please print the Glastonbury Map in order to get directly from gate A to B.
Delivered by Taxi or dropped off.
If you speak nicely to the Stewards at the blockade on the last leg of the blue route and show them your ticket and booking confirmation to ‘The Retreat’, they will let you though. They will only allow taxis past this point to avoid parking problems. If dropped off at this point you will need to walk the last approximate 1000 meters.
We will have Porters on standby please call us if you would like assistance with your luggage. Please feel free to print the Glastonbury Map.
Where is my accommodation at The Retreat?
You will be shown to your accommodation and facilities when checking into reception on site. Porters will guide you and can help with carrying your luggage.
Your accommodation will be allocated on booking and will be reserved for you no matter when you arrive at the festival site.
Can I camp next to my friends?
If given enough notice we will do our best to put you on a pitch next to your friends so you get a great spot where you can camp together.
How can I pay for my booking?
All bookings and payments must be made through our website shop. We accepts card payments and Paypal.
We require full payment on booking.
How is my booking confirmed?
We will email you a booking confirmation and a booking reference number. Please bring this with you when you check in. Please check your junk mail and spam and contact us if you cannot find your confirmation.
Can I pay a deposit for the booking?
Sorry but we require full payment when booking. No refunds will be given.
What facilities are available?
We have a fantastic on site catering team, who will produce a great selection of locally produced food and drinks serving breakfast through to late night snacks specialising in locally produced food and drink.
We have a licensed bar serving hot and cold drinks, chill out/sitting areas as well as luxury clean loos and showers.
You will have access to our pamper rooms to include hairdryers and straighter, drying facilities as well as phone charging equipment.
Jump on the Retreat buggy for a fast comfy ride to and from gate B.
When can I check in/check out?
The site gates will be open for guests from midday on Wednesday 26th of June until 11am on Monday the 1st of July.
The reception will be open between the hours of 8am and 11pm for check in. In exceptional circumstances on receipt of your booking confirmation security can guide you to your accommodation after this time and you can check in the next morning.
Please let us know if you are likely to arrive after 11pm. To speed up check in please have your booking confirmation ready.
Please vacate the site by 11am on Monday the 1st of July.
How can I get in and out of the Festival?
You will need a valid ticket to get into the site. You will get a pass out ticket when you leave which you must keep and use when re-entering.
What security is available?
The Retreat will be secured with a perimeter fence with security guards on the gate. However we would ask you not to leave any cash or valuables in vehicles, tents or structures when sleeping or unattended.
Can I bring my children or baby?
Children and babies are more than welcome. Infants under 4 are free but you will have to provide their own travel cot and bedding.
Do you have disabled facilities?
We do offer disabled facilities including loos and showers. Please let us know of any disabilities so we can provide you with the most suitable accommodation and position on site for your needs.
What should I bring to The Retreat?
- Your ‘Retreat’ Booking confirmation and your Festival ticket.
- If you do not have a standard public ticket with photo you will need ID. Original ID (not photocopies) are required for Sunday tickets, Hospitality tickets, Coach packages, Challenge 21 or children looking older than 12 years old.
- Money and cards.
- Wellies, waterproofs and sturdy boots just in case!
- Spare clothes as well as a warm jumper.
- Air bed/roll mat, sleeping bag, duvet, pillows and towels if you have not booked a furnished tent.
- Any medication and toiletries (medical info if you have any allergies or conditions).
- Torch, phone and phone charger.
- Sun hat and sun tan lotion.
What should I not bring to The Retreat?
- Our luxury accommodation and facilities will hopefully allow you to carry less so you will have less to take home.
- Please don’t bring additional tents or gazebos our accommodation is spacious and we offer a great sitting and dining area as well as outside sitting areas that can be used.
- Sorry we don’t allow pets on site.
- Camera, recorder and video equipment for anything other than personal use are not allowed. Flying or filming with unmanned Aerial vehicles will not be tolerated.
- No sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, fireworks, bangers, laser pens or equipment, wax flares, barbeques or camp fires are allowed on site.
- Please only bring food and drink for personal consumption, if you run out or wish to purchase anything we have a catering service that offers a range of food and drink.
- Please don’t bring glass bottles, drugs or dangerous substances on site.
- You may be searched at the entrance or onsite and illegal or offensive items confiscated. If you are suspected of carrying out illegal or offensive activities or causing a nuisance to other guests you will be evicted.
Can my friends come to The Retreat?
For security reasons we can only admit people who have booked accommodation on to the site.
Can I bring pets to The Retreat?
Sorry we can’t allow pets on the campsite.
Can I have a fire or barbecue?
For fire safety we don’t allow barbecues or camp fires apart from in the communal fire pits in the outside seating areas which are managed my our staff with the appropriate fire safety equipment.
Can I take any items home with me?
All equipment, structures and contents are owned or rented by ‘The Glastonbury Retreat’ and should be left for us to pack away upon your departure.
What we do to be as environmentally friendly as possible?
We are based very close to the festival in the village of Wedmore. We do our best to use local suppliers for our equipment as well as sourcing local produced goods whenever possible. This allows us to lower our carbon footprint as well as support the local economy. Our wood for our fire wood even comes from the field site and other sustainable trees on the surrounding fields. Most of our food and drink supplied are produced within 10 miles of site.
We make sure our impact on the site is minimal. We like to leave the site as we found it and we encourage those who stay with us to do the same.
We do our best to recycle all waste whenever possible.